A leading and respected professional organization for Chinese Project Management Community in Canada.
- Promote project management practices and body of knowledge defined by PMI. - Provide a platform for learning, training, sharing and supportive professional career advancement in project management practices. - Deliver the quality services and products with the greatest value to all CPMP members. - Encourage and foster professional development of its members by connecting and engaging Chinese practitioners in project management at all levels. - Collaborate with other professional associations to civilize the modern enterprise culture in Canada and in China. - Keep close bindings with China to promote and develop best project management practices.
Professionalism, leadership, diversity, and volunteerism. We encourage candid, open communication, and collaboration work for all our members, regardless of their cultural, religion and ethnic background.
Be the leading professional organization for Chinese Project Management community in Canada.
– Engage Chinese project management practitioners on all levels.
– Provide learning, training, and sharing platform to support members’ career advancements in project management.
– Promote project management awareness to relevant stakeholders.
– Collaborate with other professional associations in Canada and in China.
– Promote project management opportunities in China.
Professionalism, leadership, teamwork.